QuickFlirt is a well-known Australian dating site designed for casual flirting, sex hookups or meaningful dating experiences with like-minded singles. Let's run through what QuickFlirt membership offers and our advice for a successful dating adventure!
5 Facts about QuickFlirt
- Huge global chat dating app, with over a million members.
- Security settings to regulate photo and video upload.
- Popular across all age groups, from 18-24 right up to 55+.
- Offers a Like Gallery swipe matching game to find flirting partners quickly.
- Wide range of features and options for dating site members.
QuickFlirt may be relatively new to Australia but is an established casual dating site app with just over 1.4 million users. It is owned by Together Networks Holdings Ltd, a large organisation that owns several of the most popular dating sites.
Who Uses QuickFlirt?
The membership base on QuickFlirt is really diverse! You'll find:
- 14,000 Australian members.
- 6,000 weekly logins.
- Over a million global users.
- 70% men and 30% women.
- Most members are over 25 years old.
- Singles aged 18 to 55 and above.
How to Register at QuickFlirt?
The registration process works on a sliding screen so that you can flip through the signup questions quickly. The required information includes:
- Whether you are a man or a woman (there aren't non-binary options).
- What gender you'd like to meet.
- Your age.
- The screen name you'd like to use on your profile and chats.
- An email address for correspondence and verification.
- A nominate password (20 characters maximum).
When you have finished entering all of your basic details, QuickFlirt will send you a confirmation email. You can click on the verification link to approve your profile or copy the four-digit security code and enter that into the login screen.
QuickFlirt is very easy to use - the layout is well designed to make it simple to switch between screens, monitor multiple chats, and make changes to your account in just a few clicks.
After you have verified your email, you can choose how much profile information to enter. That includes uploading photos and videos, entering what you're looking for, and physical appearance information such as your hair colour, whether you have tattoos, and your body type.
None of the profile fields is mandatory, so you can choose to leave these blank or come back to them later.
Searches on QuickFlirt are available immediately after registering an account. The basic search feature works for free users, and you can find more detailed searches if you decide to upgrade to a premium membership.
Search filters include age, gender and location.
As a new user, you can send up to five free direct messages.
Premium users have unlimited chats, so you can get in touch with as many people as you wish. You can also send likes or browse users in the free Like Gallery swiping game.
- The highly active user base of flirty singles.
- Only takes two or three minutes to register.
- Winks are free to use and make initial contact.
- Search filters are also free to use for all QuickFlirt members.
- You can change or remove your account.
- There are reports of fake profiles to watch out for.
- You need a premium subscription to view photos and videos.
- It is not possible to register through Facebook.
- Security settings are basic, without any ID verification.
- The Australian user base remains fairly small.
Premium subscription options include specific packages, as well as long-term upgrades:
- Premium dater - all-inclusive package costs $0.89 per day.
- Extra security upgrades as a standalone account boost cost $0.43 per day.
- Chataholic subscriptions for regular flirty users cost $0.61 per day.
- Sending winks and running searches.
- Viewing basic profile information.
- Registering and creating your QuickFlirt profile.
- Adding users to a favourites list.
- Advanced search functions.
- Unlimited messaging
- Access to all photos and videos.
- Additional customer support services.
You can pay for a QuickFlirt membership by credit card. The payments show as being to DVCFree.com for your privacy.
QuickFlirt isn't the most advanced dating site in terms of games, features and tools. It simplifies the flirting process to help single men and women find quick compatibility, whether they want to flirt, date or find a casual romance.
Answers to the top three review questions about how QuickFlirt dating works!
If you register with QuickFlirt for three months as a paying dating member and haven't met anybody at that time, you can claim on the Satisfaction Guarantee. This option gives you a three-day premium trial without needing to pay - whether on QuickFlirt or a sister dating site.
Generally, it takes about one or two minutes. You need to access the email account provided on registration and either click on the verification link or enter the security code to approve your account.
There are indeed! Photos on your QuickFlirt account must be of you and can't be a group picture or include any children or other people. You can't use offensive gestures or upload explicit photos, and dating images cannot contain any personal contact information.
If you're looking for dedicated lesbian dating sites where you can find compatible girls without stress