RSVP REVIEW FOR SERIOUS DATING
RSVP boasts that they are ‘Australia’s No. 1 Dating Site’, with a large statistical database of matches to back this claim. They insist that 1 in every 3 couples that found love online can thank RSVP for bringing them together.
5 FACTS ABOUT RSVP
- A sizeable group of members
- Lots of various membership choices to choose from
- You need to buy a minimum of three stamps to contact members
- A daily average of 1200 new singles
- A daily amount of 40000 conversations
AN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT RSVP
RSVP launched on the 14th of February 1997. Since then, they have become one of the most trustworthy and best dating sites in Australia. They have the biggest database, with 30,000 new singles joining monthly.
There are no sign-up fees to join RSVP, and it doesn’t cost you anything to reach out to other members. You also get custom matches, and these are based on your trends in behaviour and how compatible you are as a match. It’s also completely free to do advanced searches, and you can use any criteria, even their level of education or the colour of their eyes!
RSVP has also created its own dating app, which is accessible on Android, iPhone, and a web app. This means you have loads of potential matches in the palm of your hand, and you could soon be dating your perfect partner!
RSVP is an Australian-owned business. They provide local support to their customers and offer an online live chat option, or you can contact them by email every day of the week.
WHO USES RSVP
Most of the frequently active members on RSVP are older than 25. There are approximately two million singles all around Australia, and around three-quarters of them log in weekly. Our review found that it’s a very busy website, with many members interacting and chatting. RSVP is great for newcomers that want to start dating and has an equal number of men and women.
HOW TO REGISTER AT RSVP
- Find the RSVP dating app or website.
- Fill out the registration form.
- You will then find 10 questions such as your marital status, what you want in your partner, if you have children or not, and similar questions.
- Complete the rest of your profile, and upload some great photos.
- That’s it! You’re done. Now you can browse through all the profiles for free and get to dating.
- You can also upgrade to a premium membership option at a fee or continue using the site at no cost for however long you like.
Our review of the RSVP apps (iOS and Android versions) and the website found it quite straightforward. The website is clean and not cluttered, and there are none of the typical frilly extras. Profiles are outlined nicely, and there is plenty of information. It’s a wise and easy to use dating site. The majority of users have taken the time to create comprehensive dating profiles, and RSVP further assists you with their features like ‘Ideal Partner’ and ‘Matching’, which aids in reducing your search (we advise you do this, seeing that there are around two million people on the site.)
If you want to approve your matches before they’re allowed to contact you, then signing up for a paid Premium Membership would be the way to go.
Upon review, we found it super simple to sign up. RSVP doesn’t force you to use a photo; however, they strongly recommend it as ‘profiles get 11 times more interest if they have photos’.
The first 10 questions that you need to answer initially are easy ones, such as your height, if you’re a smoker or not, and the things you want in a partner.
When we decided to review RSVP, we found that it’s pretty easy to make the first move on RSVP. If you see somebody you like, you send them a ‘kiss’. If they want to make contact, then you can start chatting and potentially dating. You have to purchase stamps to be able to send custom messages, and it’s one stamp to send one message. After you’ve sent the initial message, you get 30 days of limitless chatting. You’ll get a refund on the stamp if your message isn’t read within those 30 days.
If you’re happy to chat publicly, then there is also a chat room that you can use.
It’s free to send a chat request, reply to a message or send a kiss.
- To find out if somebody is interested, you can send them a ‘kiss’ at no charge.
- To send custom messages to other singles, you need to purchase ‘stamps.’
- You will be refunded if you send a message that remains unopened.
- You will have 30 days to chat once you’ve sent a message.
- You are able to use the chatroom.
- Chat requests, sending messages and kisses are all not charged for
- The website is easily operated and simple
- User profiles are comprehensive
- Most of the profiles are legitimate, and the administrators want you to have a secure online dating adventure
- It’s easy to update your profile at any time
- The apps on Android and iOS work quickly and are easy to operate
- You may be overwhelmed by the huge number of members
- The site isn’t very practical in remote or rural areas, but it does very well in the bigger cities like Melbourne and Sydney
- If you go for a standard membership including stamp, it is costly
Free: signing up to RSVP costs you nothing, and this is the best option if you want to get a feel for the website without purchasing a premium subscription. You can send kisses to members and respond to their emails, but that’s all you can do.
Paid: a paid membership with RSVP will enable you to send and receive emails.
- Free membership allows you to look through other members and send ‘kisses’ (one of the template message options), and this will enable you to see if a single wants to contact you. Free users on RSVP can respond to emails but can’t send emails.
- Members who choose to pay for a subscription can use the chat options and send other users emails. You can also purchase ‘stamps’, which is used to reply to your matches and send emails.
- Choose a package that includes membership and stamps, and you will receive three stamps that allow you to send a total of three messages at no cost.
All payments are made via Paypal or Visa. Your membership will automatically renew if you have a paid membership unless you cancel it. You can manage this through the Payment Management Page.
Members looking for dating and relationships are guaranteed to feel at ease with RSVP’s secure environment. There are many active paying members on the website, which implies that other members are legitimate and honest about meeting their perfect match. RSVP has the perfect balance between browsing the many profiles and the ability to look for your ideal partner. There is a function that permits you to play matchmaker and find your quintessential match for you to chat to and hopefully start dating. RSVP has an extensive number of people signed up, and our review concludes that you have excellent odds of meeting somebody that you are compatible with.
Sign up to RSVP for free today, and have a look through loads of local single people waiting to start dating their perfect match.
Your RSVP account will be approved instantly. When registration is complete, you can use the website at no cost for an indefinite amount of time or choose to upgrade to the premium option to gain access to the many other features.
The minimum number of photos is four, but you should try to have at least six different photos.
Sign up for RSVP and start dating today!
If you're looking for dedicated lesbian dating sites where you can find compatible girls without stress